I took the kids out to eat tonight and we had a wonderful meal, complete with OJ for them. They took their little cups with them and we decided to drive the mall to ride the carousel. As usual, the turn into the mall came up pretty quickly and I swerved a little trying to make the turn (husband: don't worry about this last sentence, I wasn't going too fast).
From the backseat comes this little voice, "mommy, are you drinking?" As the juvenile in me chuckled, the parent in me was trying desperately to figure out where Nubbin got the connection between drinking and poor driving...
I sputtered, "No, mommy's not drinking" to which he answered in serious concern... "mommy, you need orange juice"
they do say that Vitamin C combats stress... I'm adding OJ to the grocery list.
3 comments:
that is the most hilarious child!
I love it! An outlet for your very crative mind! I assume that is Ethan with the bag on his head and not you! Right? Mum
too funny. love the blog - keep the great kid stories coming. it's nice to have this little window into your life from so far away! miss you, d.
Post a Comment