Monday, October 27, 2008

Part 2: To Grandma's house we go...





We went to Columbia, SC this weekend to visit Grandma. The kids had so much fun that they didn't want to leave and woke up this morning asking if we could go back.

Where do I begin? Grandma is one of the best cooks and we spent Saturday relaxing in her lovely home, eating and playing with the doggies. Then she took us to the Zoo for the 'Boo at the Zoo' festival... They decorate the zoo for Halloween and the kids get to go trick or treating (oh and see some of the animals too)... my favorite part of the evening was watching Husband and Grandma roast marshmallows with the kids (I wasn't allowed to take part because I like mine burnt)

Thanks Grandma for an awesome weekend... we love spending time with you! btw, Nubbin wanted me to tell you that he loves you... literally, asked me to make sure that I write in the blog, 'I love you Grandma...' heehee :)

No comments: