Saturday, February 14, 2009

Movin' on up...

playing at the park across from Pop-pop and Nana's house

the waterfront in Old Town Alexandria

having a snack outside the Natural History Museum

hmmm. don't you think we're a little late for the Inauguration

the first Metro ride for the boys... I think Husband was just as excited to take them
So, we trekked back up to DC for the first time in over 2 years for me and close to a year for Husband. How things change but still stay the same. Most of the friends we visited had new homes, new kids and new stories to tell which made me want to move back while all the traffic congestion and 'hot to trot' driving reminded me that I'm glad we left.

We had a grueling schedule, but I want to thank everyone that we had a chance to visit with for taking time out of their busy schedules to spend time with us :) What a wonderful city to visit and what wonderful memories... we'll be back soon!

No comments: