Monday, March 30, 2009

Camp Wolfe - Day 3

breakfast, Wolfe style. bananas and Magic Stars

My new little mischief maker :)

Shrinky dinks before...

Shrinky dinks after.... form of tiny rockets and medals

Preschool. 5 minutes after they got up, they were dressed. 15 minutes after they got downstairs, they were fed. 10 minutes before we had to get in the car, they had shoes, coats and backpacks... Yes, we were ready... REALLY ready. Charlie summed it up best when he said, 'Why we at preschool so early?' I glance at the clock and it says 8:48. I really need to slow down and enjoy the day. *insert sound of birds singing*

After preschool, I thought about making lunch and then my autopilot took me to McDonald's. After lunch, we made Shrinky dinks. I traced a rocket ship out and let the kids color it and then they made medals. I was told I didn't spell anyone's name right on the medal...'That not how my teacher do it' spoke one... 'I can DO it!' said the other, and the third 'Put it right here... no, not there... HERE!' Can you guess who's who?

My schedule told me to to take the kids to the park at 4. Well, I just didn't think that I would enjoy the beautiful day if I was running around after kids at a park I've never been to, so we stayed home... okay, you all win this round since the next 4 days will be spent in our driveway too. me - 0, every other sane person - 1.

Dinner. disaster. Lima beans were not a huge hit, but 3/4 of the tots tried at least one.

No bath tonight. losing steam. kids in bed. Getz kids did great, Wolfe kids were not so easy. As if to seal the crazy deal, Husband and I then cleaned out our bedroom of clutter and such. Go Team Wolfe!!

No comments: