Monday, April 6, 2009

Add a nut to the easter basket

Nubbin finding eggs on the easter egg hunt - we had to hide them in the chapel because it was raining outside

Nubbin helping Fafa put together his necklace during craft time

Fafa was ready to be one of the big kids and took his place at circle time

the boys made the ties and the girls made the bonnets - and of course, Fafa didn't want to be left out

Fafa and Nubbin eating lunch with their friends at preschool

I hosted Nubbin's preschool party this week with another mom. Because the philosophy of the school is to make kids more independent, parents aren't allowed to go to a school party unless you are hosting it. So, I had signed up at the beginning of the school year to host the Easter party for his class, not realizing it would be Camp Wolfe week... yes, I'm just trying to show that I'm not a nut by choice. We fed them lunch and did a craft and an egg hunt.

The funniest part of the day was watching Fafa. He thought he had made it to the big league because he was allowed inside Nubbin's classroom. He was allowed to participate in all the things that Nubbin gets to do.... play with the toys, go for recess, sit in circle time, play with all of Nubbin's preschool friends. Needless to say, he was in heaven. He's going to love going to preschool next year :)

No comments: