Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's just temporary

So, I've abandoned this blog for my facebook account. I never thought it would happen. I feel like I'm seeing another hairdresser who works at the same place my old hairdresser works... you know how that is. I have tons of pics and things that I just haven't edited, so those will be coming.

Anyway, thought I'd post some of my status updates from Facebook... don't worry, like the title says, it's only temporary :)

June 4th - after a really long day:
Kira Lore Wolfe
is engaged in a useless task. The kids got hold of one of my Post-it pads. I'm now trying to put it back together... sticky side to unsticky side. repeat.

June 7th - after a really long drinking night with the neighbors
Kira Lore Wolfe
really wishes E was potty trained right now. Poop + headache = one really long diaper change

June 11 - after a really long time without AC upstairs
Kira Lore Wolfe
quit complaining about waiting for the 5th new A/C unit estimate when her husband said, 'Well, the next A/C guy might be the one. What would have happened if I quit looking for a new girlfriend back in the day? I might never have found you.'

June 12 - after a really long argument with Nubbin
Kira Lore Wolfe
once again got smacked by 'man-logic' when her son got defensive after she reprimanded him for saying BS (in the correct connotation, mind you). 'Mommy, they're just letters in the alphabet.' at least the girl hamster doesn't argue.

June 14 - after a really long time with the Husband... just kidding :)
Kira Lore Wolfe
isn't sure whether or not to be offended when Jon said, 'There must be a crazy uncle on your side of the family..' as our 2nd son is waving an inflatable bat around and yelling nonsensical things whilst dancing in Spiderman slippers.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We just had our A/C replaced too. Did we talk about our experiences with the different companies (which quote was the most expensive, which one didn't evoke much confidence in us,...) when we went on that date night? I'd be happy to share if we haven't. That is, if you are interested. Maybe a play date is in our near future...