So, I jokingly asked the other day if he wished he had a baby brother or sister. Thinking that he would pull the expected response of 'No' because he didn't want to share any more of his toys, I was surprised when he said, 'Yes mommy, I wish I had a baby'... silence from mommy. um. wow.
Welcome to the Wolfe den. This is a place where friends and family can get updates about our 2 cubs and a view of what it's like to be leader of the pack.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
You want what?
So, I jokingly asked the other day if he wished he had a baby brother or sister. Thinking that he would pull the expected response of 'No' because he didn't want to share any more of his toys, I was surprised when he said, 'Yes mommy, I wish I had a baby'... silence from mommy. um. wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get him a baby wolfe stuffed animal. :)
Post a Comment