Sunday, September 28, 2008

End of an era

We've decided to drop Nubbin's nap. For those of you who know me well... which is pretty much anyone who reads this blog, you all know how important nap time has been for me. My 'sanctuary' time is a thing of the past... mourn for me. okay, all better now.

I'm looking forward to not getting into screaming matches with Nubbin at 10 p.m. because he won't stay in bed.

4 comments:

Getz Gang said...

you'll forget all about those naps in no time...now ya'll can come to the park with us

MOMjNana said...

Dear, I don't think you really had a choice. Your evening time is precious, too. Tell Nubbin he has to play something quiet, that doesn't involve you. Then you stretch out on the couch and maybe you nap. Maybe you read. Mummy

MoD said...

How is it going since the end of nap time?

Mocha_Mom said...

someone please shoot me... it's not the nap I miss, but the what do I do for 2 1/2 hours with him while the younger one sleeps.... arggh.