If you had been at the show with us, you would have witnessed Fafa waving at every truck and everyone in the stands, Husband with a permanent grin on his face because he's just so happy that we're experiencing this all as a family, Nubbin silently taking it all in and me screaming my head off because I wanted 'Predator' to win over 'Bounty Hunter'. I surprised myself and will definitely be coming back every year. We had a blast! Maybe next year we'll get to see 'Grave Digger' or 'Monster Mutt'... 'Maximum Destruction' would be cool too. Yes, I know way more than I should about monster trucks.
Welcome to the Wolfe den. This is a place where friends and family can get updates about our 2 cubs and a view of what it's like to be leader of the pack.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Are you ready for Monster Trucks!
If you had been at the show with us, you would have witnessed Fafa waving at every truck and everyone in the stands, Husband with a permanent grin on his face because he's just so happy that we're experiencing this all as a family, Nubbin silently taking it all in and me screaming my head off because I wanted 'Predator' to win over 'Bounty Hunter'. I surprised myself and will definitely be coming back every year. We had a blast! Maybe next year we'll get to see 'Grave Digger' or 'Monster Mutt'... 'Maximum Destruction' would be cool too. Yes, I know way more than I should about monster trucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment