Fafa was fearless and even went down the super vertical slide. It wasn't until later that I realized that he wasn't tall enough when I saw the 'must be this tall' sign. CharlieGraham were there so Nubbin was bold and took chances on slides that he would have never tried if he didn't have his 'security blanket boys' there too. Thanks to the Best Parents for having us and letting us stay with them... we really enjoyed our visit with you. Hope your house is back to normal after all the chaos :)
Welcome to the Wolfe den. This is a place where friends and family can get updates about our 2 cubs and a view of what it's like to be leader of the pack.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Jump, slide, celebrate
Fafa was fearless and even went down the super vertical slide. It wasn't until later that I realized that he wasn't tall enough when I saw the 'must be this tall' sign. CharlieGraham were there so Nubbin was bold and took chances on slides that he would have never tried if he didn't have his 'security blanket boys' there too. Thanks to the Best Parents for having us and letting us stay with them... we really enjoyed our visit with you. Hope your house is back to normal after all the chaos :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment