
This is the annual playdate with cake where we invite the neighborhood friends who have watched Fafa grow from a little baby to my cute 3 year old

my favorite picture of the year :)

It's all about Transformers this year. This is the toy where I made the mistake of thinking Fafa would forget about it in a couple of months if I bought it with him in tow... no, he didn't forget and reminded me often that I had bought this toy for him... bad mommy.

I made the cake this year and bought the Transformer figures at Target and stuck them in it... Nubbin helped decorate with the yellow icing.

Fafa's big gift... Husband hated the idea, but i thought they would really enjoy it. Turns out, husband may have been right... as of 2010, they broke the net and now don't play with it... nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment