Fafa is almost potty trained. in a little over 1 week. How does that happen? I'm still reeling from the joy of not changing diapers. He's had a couple of accidents, but always knows when he's about to pee and those accidents usually happen because he can't pull his pants down fast enough.
Our next goal is to get him peeing in the 'big' potty. Right now, he's using the Elmo potty... which just happens to be in the middle of the family room. Sorry, but he likes to watch TV while he pees. Did I mention he also poops in the potty without prompting... we're referring to them as 'brown bears'... "Go Bears..."
I do think that Nubbin has a lot to do with it... I had to keep myself from laughing when Nubbin was describing the benefits of underwear which apparently included the ability to run faster and an added bonus of a 'pocket' in front... Perhaps, the best was 'now you can have Transformers in your pants'... an obvious reference to my preschool rule that the kids can take a toy to school but only if it fits in their pants pocket... so far, we have yet to find a Transformer small enough to fit in a size 3 or 4 pants pocket.
No comments:
Post a Comment