Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm using the fluffiest part of my mind

Nubbin is doing that thing that I find genuinely adorable in all kids. He's making stuff up. hopefully, it won't spill over into more little white lies... more on that in another post. He was describing his newest 'environmentally friendly' gun the other night while we were getting ready for bed. Apparently, it could make rainbows along with shooting grass, sticks and other weapons of mass destruction...

Today, while we were having some quiet time, I hear him playing with the Lego creation he's just made and I look over at him just to watch what he's doing. He sees me and gives a sheepish grin and says, 'mommy, I'm just using my mind. I'm okay. It's my imagination.' heehee... you don't have to explain creativity to me, son... I'm more than happy to just observe.

No comments: