After several months of threatening to take away Fafa's paci, he decided one day that he wanted to throw them out. I kept asking, 'Don't you want to wait until tomorrow?' That, of course, was the mom in me not wanting to lose my precious baby.
But he was pretty firm about wanting to throw them out, so we celebrated with a cake and candles. He kept saying, 'momma, it's not my birthday today, but it is...' Clearly, he was slightly confused about the candles, but I thought they added a nice touch. That night, as expected, was pretty bad, but he finally fell asleep and has only asked for it a couple of times... we're free!
But he was pretty firm about wanting to throw them out, so we celebrated with a cake and candles. He kept saying, 'momma, it's not my birthday today, but it is...' Clearly, he was slightly confused about the candles, but I thought they added a nice touch. That night, as expected, was pretty bad, but he finally fell asleep and has only asked for it a couple of times... we're free!
No comments:
Post a Comment