Tuesday, August 5, 2008

'Fafa, do you want to go to gymnastics?'


Every Thursday, Fafa gets to go to Little Gym with his Sissy. He loves it. I'm so thankful for Sissy since I don't enjoy the whole perky part and the unstructured play sends me in spasms... I'm too much of a rule follower.

But, I think he really needs to start socializing and getting used to the whole playing well with others. We're still working on the playing well part since I got a report a couple of weeks ago that he kicked some kid who was in his way.

Today, he was all ready and waiting by the door, diaper bag in hand. He was impatient because Sissy wasn't moving fast enough so he kept pointing to the door and then looking at me to open it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ethan is changing so fast! I can't wait to see him and his big bro!
Love, Nana