Friday, May 15, 2009

ARRRGGHH, matey too!

the cake... X marks the spot straight to my stomach...

best friends blowing out candles together...

Nubbin contemplates his future in magic

matching pirate capes... thanks Alex for sharing your birthday party with us :)

Part 2 of my recollections is that Nubbin had a pretty good time. He was stunned at the attention, but did seem to open up to his friends as the day wore on... It reminded me of my sometimes introverted Husband and I have to chuckle to think that Nubbin is a mini version of him.

How time flies... It makes me sad and happy to think that my little baby is growing into a little boy. He tells me every day that he loves me. I wonder how long that will last... ahh, I'm getting misty eyed and sentimental.

Happy 4th birthday Nubbin! Mommy and Daddy love you!! We are so blessed that we get to see you grow and learn through another year. We love you more than all the stars in the sky!

No comments: