Welcome to the Wolfe den. This is a place where friends and family can get updates about our 2 cubs and a view of what it's like to be leader of the pack.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Oops. she did it again...
I convinced Husband to let us get another hamster.
I missed something. What happened to Hamspter #1. I have killed, no I have witnessed two of those dumb creatures decapitate themselves on their treadmills. How about a dog? "Andy, just tell the rest of the class that the Easter bunny took him in exchange for eggs." We were pet sitting the class pet.
2 comments:
Good experience for the boys- all 3! And, you will enjoy Mouse, too!
I missed something. What happened to Hamspter #1. I have killed, no I have witnessed two of those dumb creatures decapitate themselves on their treadmills. How about a dog?
"Andy, just tell the rest of the class that the Easter bunny took him in exchange for eggs." We were pet sitting the class pet.
Post a Comment