
we got close to 5 inches, but mostly sleet with snow underneath... great for sledding, not so great for making a snowman

sledding down the steep incline of the neighbor's driveway. What you don't see is the aftermath of the kids almost running into a parked car on the other side of the street. They didn't understand the concept of 'LEFT!... no, no... RIGHT! LEFT!'

The Wolfe family portrait

The boys... Nubbin loves the snow and stayed outside for hours, but Fafa was NOT interested and wanted to go inside pretty quickly

The next day I brought out the syrup I had bought for the snow cone machine and we made REAL snow cones... the kids and the neighbor's kids loved it... I earned some cool mom points for that :)
1 comment:
Nubbin is a natural in the snow! I wonder what Fafa doesn't like about it. Mom and Dad look like they had fun too. Sorry I missed it but we have pleant up here and a couple more inches coming down now. moi
Post a Comment